When we visited our family for the Christmas holidays we went on a chocolate adventure to Chococo, which is a chocolate shop and café. We had such a wonderful time that I created this page to remember it by.
I covered the background with a striped piece of Kaisercraft paper; the bold colours reminded me of the Chococo logo and store. I edged the page with a thin brown washi tape and then cut up a leaflet that I’d picked up there; this included the Chococo logo, gingerbread caramel chocolate and two chocolate lollies with birds on them. They are arranged on the page with some die cut brown hearts, a circular hot chocolate image and some wording which reads “cozy” and “even when it’s cold outside our memories keep us warm”. The wording “sweet” is from Kaisercraft and “an armful of candy boxes” is from Tim Holtz, both of which are stickers. To finish the page, I added three wooden glittery snowflakes as we visited in winter.
Chococo is located in Horsham, West Sussex and celebrates all things chocolate.
They have a chocolate counter with lots of yummy treats and …
… also a café specialising in hot chocolate.
I couldn’t resist having one of their Gingerbread Caramel Hot Chocolates with all the works (whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate shavings), it was so delicious and was accompanied by one of their award winning gingerbread caramel chocolates – yum yum!
As T Stands for Tuesday, I’m sharing my drink related post with the T Gang and wishing you all a very Happy T Day!
Thanks for joining me today! If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you.
Here is a list of all the materials used to create this art journal page:
- Kaisercraft 12×12 Paper Save the Date Collection (Invite P949)
- Washi Tape
- Chococo leaflet – recycled
- The Works Die Cut Book (Winter Feelings)
- X-Press It! double-sided tape
- Zig Memory System 2-Way Glue (Dual Action Glue Pen)
- Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet (Havana Nights SS354)
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Sticker Book (Christmas #TH93999)
- Faber-Castell Big Brush Pitt artist pen (Dark Sepia 175 B)
- The Craftblog Christmas Village Collection (Glittered Wooden Shapes)
- Stix2 glue dots