I recently won some goodies at Paperbabe Stamps so I thought I would create this page to celebrate. I used some of the stencils, stamps and even the packaging that I received from taking part in their challenges – thank you so much!
I started by painting the background with pink, blue and orange DecoArt Glamour Dust glitter paints. When the paint was dry, I used a blending tool to add Black Soot, Mermaid Lagoon and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink through a mixed media stencil from Paperbabe Stamps. Next I stamped some butterflies, hearts and bubbles from a couple of stamp sets from Paperbabe Stamps, so that they flowed vertically down the page, using black Archival Ink. Then I splattered the page with white DecoArt acrylic paint and dried it with my heat gun. I added a couple of circular stickers and business cards which I layered on top of some round shapes that were die cut from some pink polka dot patterned paper. The stickers and business cards were included as part of the packaging from Paperbabe Stamps; I love the wording “I thank you for your part in my Journey” and the images of the beautiful faces which are examples of what you can create using some of the Paperbabe Stamps templates and stamps.
Here are the goodies that I won recently, I used the Iso Fun stencil for this page and I’m also looking forward to using the alphabet stamp set soon – yay! I’d like to say a big thank you to Kim from Paperbabe Stamps for the goodies and also thanks to all of her design team for their inspiration!
Thanks for joining me today! If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you.
Here is a list of all the materials used to create this art journal page:
- DecoArt Glamour Dust Glitter Paint (Celebration Pink, Sapphire Blue, Tiger Orange)
- Paperbabe Stamps Mixed Media Stencils (Iso Fun)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry)
- Paperbabe Stamps Stamp Set (Butterfly Pieridae, Birthday Wishes)
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- DecoArt Crafter’s Acrylic (White)
- The Works M&C Boutique (Paper Block, Cutting Dies)
- Spellbinders Die Set
- Stickers recycled from Packaging – Paperbabe Stamps
- Business Cards recycled from Packaging – Paperbabe Stamps
- Stix2 double-sided tape
- Pritt Stick