Over Christmas we have been enjoying some Christmas Pudding loose leaf tea, so I couldn’t resist creating a page using the packaging and a beautiful Christmas Pudding card that I received from a dear friend a couple of years ago.
For the background I smooshed some Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks onto the page by stamping the ink pads onto an acrylic block, spritzing with water and pressing the block onto the paper. Then I stamped the page with holly leaves using Cottage Ivy and Pistachio Memento Ink and added some leftover pieces of green polka dot washi tape. Next I die cut the snowflakes from some recycled white card, covered them with Versamark ink and some glittery Wow! embossing powder; heating them with my heat gun until the powder turned glossy. I arranged them around the edges of the page and added the large Christmas pudding which was an old Christmas card.
I also added the Christmas pudding tea packaging, some die cut holly leaves and berries and also pieces of tartan which are from a Tim Holtz Christmas sticker book. To finish, I added some baubles suspended by strands of silver which are all stickers.
Here’s the lovely shop that we bought the tea from in Arundel which you may remember me featuring in a post last year called The Tea & Biscuit Club.
Their Christmas Pudding tea is a Christmas spiced black tea with a zesty fruit infusion creating a very festive aromatic blend – it tastes yummy!
As T Stands for Tuesday, I’m pleased to share this tea related post with the T Gang! Happy T Day and I hope you all had a lovely Christmastime.
Wishing you a New Year filled with peace, love and happiness!
Thanks for joining me today! If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you.
Here is a list of all the materials used to create this art journal page:
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Festive Berries)
- Washi Tape
- Docrafts Clear Stamp (Christmas Selection)
- Tsukineko Memento Ink (Cottage Ivy, Pistachio)
- White card – recycled
- Tonic Studios Die Set (Falling Snowflake Trio 1792e )
- Wow! Glitter Embossing Powder (Singing in the rain)
- Zig Memory System 2-way Glue (Dual Action Glue Pen)
- Christmas Pudding Card – recycled
- Pritt Stick
- Christmas Pudding Tea Packaging – recycled
- Faber-Castell Big Brush Pitt artist pen (Dark Sepia 175 B)
- X-Press It! double-sided tape
- White paper – recycled
- The Range (5×5 Dies Holly)
- Tim Holtz idea-ology (Christmas Sticker Book #TH93999)
- Stickers (Silver Borders, Baubles)