Today I’m over at A Vintage Journey with this month’s card making post. I always make cards for family and friends, so I’m pleased to be sharing a Shabby Chic style card that I made for a forever friend of mine.
I hope that you’ll pop over to A Vintage Journey to see my tutorial which includes lots more photos and full details of how this card came together. If you are interested, you can also find a full list of materials that I used below.
As I’ve been enjoying the summer flowers in my garden and we have lots of lavender flowering at the moment, I was inspired to included lavender as part of my card design.
Thanks for joining me today! If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you.
Happy and creative wishes! Jo x
Here is a list of all the materials used to create this card:
- Kraft Cardstock
- Sizzix 3D Texture Fades A6 Tim Holtz Alterations (Botanicals 662716)
- Annie Sloane Chalk Paint (Old White 01)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn, Milled Lavender, Seedless Preserves, Mowed Lawn)
- White Cardstock
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Collage Paper (Botanical #TH93705, Halloween #TH93727)
- Recycled white paper coloured green with Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss, Pine Needles and Twisted Citron Distress Ink and purple with Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink)
- Sizzix Thinkets Tim Holtz Alterations (Wildflowers 661190, Wildflower Stems #2 664164)
- Recycled Purple Chiffon Ribbon
- Cream Lace
- Recycled Gold Ribbon dyed using Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz idea-ology (Quote Chips #TH93563)
- Home Bargains (Sweet Hearts)
- Liquitex Matte Gel Medium
- Stix2 double-sided tape